2021/22 COERVER PRESTON PERFORMANCE ACADEMY BORN 2008 - 2010
The COERVER® Performance Academy is a technical ‘player-focused’ development program for junior / youth soccer players that is brought to you by COERVER® Coaching, “The World’s Number 1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method”, and our international partner Adidas®.
COERVER® Coaching Performance Academies operate in over 45 countries around the world with the aim of maximizing each player’s development. This is achieved by providing each player with professional coaching, age specific technical and physiological programs, top class facilities and an extensive support program on and off the training field.
The COERVER® Performance Academy is a football school for serious, dedicated individuals seeking additional professional training to improve their technical ability, their football intelligence, and become more advanced players. Our mission is to provide comprehensive football education for young players looking to acquire the skills necessary to elevate their game to the next level. Our ultimate objective being to develop confident and creative players whilst teaching essential social skills such as good sportsmanship and respect, in addition to a good attitude to practice and play.
Recent graduates from COERVER® programs locally include George Mells (Brisbane Roar), Tom Rogic (Socceroos and Celtic), Ellie Carpenter (Matildas and Olympique Lyonnais), Terry Antonis (Socceroos and Suwon Bluewings), George Timotheou (Schalke FC), Steven Lustica (Inter Zapresic), Nick Faust (Central Coast Mariners), and Marc Tokich (Western Sydney Wanderers).
This program has proven to be a resounding success over the last 17 years, giving players the opportunity to stretch their footballing development – particularly technically- over the traditional “off season”, providing players with the platform to take their game to the next level and prepare for next season.
- A minimum of 36 - hours of professional COERVER® training and education. (Dependent on when we can start program).
- Adidas COERVER® Coaching Performance Academy Training Kit.
- Adidas® training ball
- COERVER® Performance Academy Home Training Program.
- Receive an Adidas GMR Package
- Opportunity to be considered for the SL Benfica / COERVER® Coaching International Elite Development Program (Boys Only ages 13 – 17 only).
- Detailed feedback and analysis of technical performance indicators.
- Participate in COERVER® Coaching Performance Academy Gala days.
- Opportunity to meet and interact with football and high-performance experts.
- Invitation to participate in the COERVER® Asia Pacific Performance Camp.
LOCATION: LaTrobe Sports Park car Park 2A , Bundoora.
SCHEDULE: October 2021 – Feb 2022.
- Training Dates & Times:
Born : 2011 - 2014 Tuesday 6.00pm - 7.30pm, Saturday 9.00am - 10.30am
- Born : 2008 - 2010 Wednesday 6.00pm - 7.00pm, Saturday 10.30am - 12.00pm
- Born : 2005 - 2007 Thursday 6.00pm - 7.30pm, Saturday 12.00pm - 1.30pm
30/10/2021 - 12/02/2022
LaTrobe Sports Park
Wednesday 6.00pm - 7.30pm, Saturday 12.00pm - 1.30pm
Born: 2008 - 2010