APRIL 2020 WEEK 2 HOLIDAY CAMP WEST PYMBLE - EARLY BIRD SPECIAL!!
Is your son or daughter keen to develop their skills and technique? Do they want to play with more confidence and creativity? Do you want them to enjoy and develop their love for the game? Then our ever-popular COERVER® Holiday Camps are designed to deliver just that!
In partnership with adidas, and through the globally recognised COERVER® Curriculum and Method, we provide an environment that builds the individual for the team game. Specialising in the technical skill development of the player. Whilst having a heap of fun along the way!
Holiday Camp Inclusions:
- 16-hours of programmed COERVER® Curriculum from Professional COERVER® Coaches inspired by the world renowned COERVER® Pyramid of Player Development and COERVER® Code. Rounded out by a COERVER® Mini World Cup Tournament each day!
- COERVER® Coaching Holiday Camp Shirt
- adidas® Training Ball
- COERVER® Coaching Certificate of Achievement
Players will be separated into appropriate groups by age, ability and friend requests. With all players U6 to U16 – boys and girls – welcome!
COERVER® Coaching has worked with some of the world's biggest clubs, associations, coaches, and players over its 35 years of technical skills training and expertise. A pedigree that is unrivalled globally. And is widely considered as “The World’s No.1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method". Gerrard Houllier, Former Liverpool FC Manager and FFF Technical Director.
So, if you are looking to take your game to the next level this season – and become a smarter, faster, more technical footballer – now’s the time to join us at COERVER® Sydney North Shore!
Ground Location: Norman Griffiths Oval, West Pymble (PLEASE NOTE: In the case of wet weather this camp may move to Macquarie University, Christie Park, or another nearby all-weather facility on any of the days)
Date: April 20th-23rd (Mon-Thurs)
Time: 9am-1pm each day
Early Bird Price: $275 (Full price of $325 will be applied at the completion of the Early Bird period or while stocks last. Our usual 5% Sibling Discount will then be applied to all full price multi-sibling bookings).
PLEASE INCLUDE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION: Your child’s most recent club, team and any friend requests. Groups for the camp will be split by age, ability and friend requests (as best as possible).
PLEASE NOTE: These Camps regularly SELL OUT well in advance. So, we encourage parents / players to register early to avoid missing out. Spots are strictly limited!
PARENTS / CARERS: Our primary source of communication for this program will be via email. So please ensure you are regularly checking your email (including 'Junk Mail') for all program updates and wet weather advice. If you would like to add multiple email addresses to our mailing list for this program, please add these into the comments section. Likewise, if you register via a Multi-Booking, we strongly recommend you include all parties email addresses in the comments section to avoid missing out on any of the Camp communications.
COERVER® Coaching Sydney North Shore Mission;
- To deliver the very best technical skills football training program for Junior and Youth players in the region by utilising the world renowned COERVER® Method in partnership with adidas.
- To maximise the enjoyment and love of the game for every single player we train.
- To improve young players – both as footballers and as people. Using the hidden learnings and neuroscience inside the COERVER® Method to improve and develop each individual’s health, academic performance and general life skills.
- To develop technically skilful, confident, creative and competitive players who love the game, respect themselves, respect others, and display excellent sportsmanship.
20/04/2020 - 23/04/2020
Norman Griffiths Oval
6-16 Years Old (seperated by age)