COERVER 1on1 Session
In partnership with adidas® “The World’s No.1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method" - COERVER® Coaching - will continue it's journey to develop highly technically skilled footballers in 2020 via our ever-popular '1on1' training program.
The COERVER® 1on1 program is a bespoke private training program built uniquely to the individuals and/or small groups needs of development/conditioning. Designed to maximise, stretch and condition each players technical skill potential using the World Renowned COERVER® Method.
Each Program will be put together by one of our Senior Technical Team COERVER® Coaches in consultation with COERVER® Sydney North Shore Director, Cam Jones. Inspired by the COERVER® Pyramid of Player Development and the latest in COERVER® High Performance 1on1 training from around the world. An intensive, high level, personalised program designed to accelerate the players technical skill development and conditioning.
COERVER 1on1 Session Details:
- Program: 1x COERVER 1on1 Session
- Location: Macquarie University Sporting Fields
- Days: Monday & Wednesday options
- Times: 5pm & 6pm timeslots (1-hour sessions with starting times to be sent through to players prior to commencement)
- Cost: $125 per player per session
For more information please contact our Coaching & Operations Manager - Chris Semaan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
COERVER Sydney North Shore Mission:
- To deliver the very best technical skills football training program for Junior and Youth players in the region by utilising the world renowned COERVER® Method in partnership with adidas.
- To maximise the enjoyment and love of the game for every single player we train.
- To improve young players – both as footballers and as people. Using the hidden learnings and neuroscience inside the COERVER® Method to improve and develop each individual’s health, academic performance and general life skills.
- To develop technically skilful, confident, creative and competitive players who love the game, respect themselves, respect others, and display excellent sportsmanship.
23/03/2020 - 24/03/2020
Macquarie University Gwilliam Oval (Macquarie University Sports Fields)
Mon & Wed | 5pm-7pm