Season 2020 Winter Development Program (Selective - Invite Only) - 2 Weekly Sessions
In partnership with some of the leading clubs in Sydney, COERVER® Sydney North Shore will be continuing its Winter Development Program for selective players in Season 2020 across two regions – Ryde & North Shore. Providing the globally renowned COERVER® Method to Sydney’s Next Gen via a weekly training model designed to supplement the players team trainings with a ‘player-first’ technical skill focused COERVER® session each week.
Developed to exponentially improve each players’ technical skill level, creativity, and confidence. Our approach being that if we can make the player technically more proficient – they will ultimately be more effective in their teams. Maximise their potential. And enjoy the game more! They might just also have their best season yet!
- 40-Hours of Professional COERVER® Coaching utilising the COERVER® Pyramid of Player Development and COERVER® Code - across two weekly sessions / regions.
- COERVER® Sydney North Shore adidas® Training Kit (Shirt, Shorts, Socks).
- Opportunity to win a COERVER® Sydney North Shore $500 Scholarship at the conclusion of the program.
- Opportunity to be selected for the 2020/21 Summer COERVER® Sydney North Shore Performance Academy – the highest level of COERVER® training globally and our prerequisite program to the SL Benfica / COERVER® Coaching International Elite Development Program.
Boys and Girls U7-U18 (by invite only)
- Ryde Program: ELS Hall
- North Shore Program: West Pymble catchment area and Macquarie University Sporting Fields
Ryde Program Schedule:
Weekly 75-90min sessions on Friday afternoon / evenings from March 6th till Program completion (August) during NSW Govt School Term as follows (all times are indicative until commencement - but unlikely to change);
- U8-U12 Mixed: 6pm
- U13-U16 Boys: 7:15pm
- G10-G13 Girls: 6pm
- G14-G17 Girls: 7:15pm
North Shore Program Schedule:
Weekly 75-90min sessions during NSW Govt School Term as follows (all times are indicative at this stage and will be fully confirmed in the new year);
- U7-U9 Mixed: 4pm on Mondays from March 3rd till Program completion (August) in West Pymble
- U10-U11 Mixed: 5:30pm on Mondays from March 3rd till Program completion (August) in West Pymble
- G12-G18 Girls: 5:30pm on Tuesdays from March 4th till Program completion (August) at Mac Uni till April and West Pymble thereafter.
- U12-U15 Boys: 7pm on Tuesdays from March 4th till Program completion (August) at Mac Uni till April and West Pymble thereafter.
- U16-U18 Boys: 7pm Tues & Thurs from Feb 4th to April 9th at Mac Uni (or the completion of the program – with the full program tailored for Pre-Season).
Registration Cost: $990 including full adidas® COERVER® Sydney North Shore Training Kit. Players who already own the COERVER® Winter Development Program adidas kit (sky blue shirt, black shorts, white socks) and would prefer to not purchase a new one should enter NOKIT in the Coupon Code to deduct $50 from the price. Noting all players must wear the adidas® COERVER® training kit to every training session.
IMPORTANT: Please indicate the Program Location/s and Session/s you wish to join in the comments section of your booking / registration.
PLEASE NOTE: Players are expected to have their own ball for this program. If a ball is required, COERVER® Sydney North Shore are happy to provide adidas® training balls at RRP upon request.
PARENTS / CARERS: Our primary source of communication for this program will be via email. So please ensure you are regularly checking your email (including 'Junk Mail') for all program updates and wet weather advice. If you would like to add multiple email addresses to our mailing list for this program, please add these into the comments section.
COERVER® Sydney North Shore Mission;
- To deliver the very highest-level technical skills football training program for Junior and Youth players in the region by utilising the world renowned COERVER® Method.
- To maximise the enjoyment and love of the game for every single player we train.
- To improve young players – both as footballers and as people. Using the hidden learnings and neuroscience inside the COERVER® Method to improve and develop each individual’s health, academic performance and general life skills.
- To develop technically skilful, confident, creative and competitive players who love the game, respect themselves, respect others, and display excellent sportsmanship.
Brief Program History & Overview
The COERVER® Sydney North Shore Development Program for selective players (formerly known as the Development Academy) was established in early 2018 to assist players looking to continue their technical (and intellectual) football development once-a-week during the main football season under the COERVER® Method. Running in addition to the players club/team commitments where we identified the common approach to coaching wasn’t to focus on the player, but rather the team. Our approach being that if we can make the player technically more proficient, they will ultimately be more effective in their teams. Maximise their potential. And enjoy the game more!
Given COERVER® Coaching has worked with some of the world's biggest clubs, associations, coaches, and players over its 35 years of technical skills training and expertise, we believed at the time of inception that the reintroduction of the program to Sydney could make a significant, positive, and lasting impact on our ‘Next Gen’ of players coming through. By once again, providing “COERVER” to our young players – a globally recognised and proven technical skill development method. Almost three years on, and we are pleased to say, the develop and results we have witnessed – at both a player and team level – have been nothing short of remarkable!
Using the COERVER® Pyramid of Player Development and COERVER® Code our COERVER® Sydney North Shore Club Programs provide market-leading, professionally run training programs with a heavy technical football focus. Designed to maximise each players development across all areas of the game. But especially at a technical skill level. Building creative, confident, intelligent and technically proficient players. The Program also focuses on the ‘person’ – with hidden learnings inside the COERVER® Method that also teach life skills such as good sportsmanship, good attitude, respect, teamwork, commitment and a 'never give up' approach that build essential character traits these players will carry through the rest of their lives.
Who is it for?
Essentially, the Development Program for selective players is designed to support our committed players and associate clubs. With players from both inside and outside our club partnerships wishing to join the program assessed independently before receiving their invite into the program. Being a selection-based program, the purpose is to stretch and push the players forward as a collective group. As such, it is important that each player is of a similar mindset and ability in order to maximise each players development throughout the program.
What, When and Where is it?
The COERVER® Sydney North Shore Development Program for selective players currently run in two separate locations of Sydney – the Upper North Shore and Ryde areas. And deliver a minimum of 20-hours of COERVER® training to the players in each location across the course of the winter season (Mar-Aug). Designed to provide extensive support to assist each player achieve their developmental goals come season end. All regular weekly evening sessions will be approx. 75-90 minutes in duration – with the possibility of delivering longer ‘Super Sessions’ if / when required.
02/03/2020 - 14/08/2020
Mon/Tues/Fri Afternoon & Evenings (pending program choice)
U7-U18 Boys & Girls