SUMMER 2020 HOLIDAY CAMP – MAC UNI
In partnership with adidas® “The World’s No.1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method" – COERVER® Coaching – will continue its journey to re-revolutionise junior / youth football development in the Sydney North Shore region these Summer School Holidays. With this bespoke 3-Day morning Holiday Camp at Mac Uni – designed to dodge the heat, but not the skill development!
Summer Holiday Camp Inclusions:
- 9-hours of programmed COERVER® Coaching from Professional COERVER® Coaches inspired by the world renowned COERVER® Pyramid of Player Development and COERVER® Code. Rounded out by a Cup Tournament each day!
- COERVER® Coaching Holiday Camp Shirt
- adidas® Training Ball
- COERVER® Camp Home Training Program
- COERVER® Coaching Certificate
Players will be separated into appropriate groups by age, ability and friend requests. With all players U6-U16 – boys and girls – welcome!
COERVER® Coaching has worked with some of the world's biggest clubs, associations, coaches, and players over its 35 years of technical skills training and expertise. A pedigree that is unrivalled globally. So, if you are looking to take your game to the next level this season – and become a smarter, faster, more technical footballer – now’s the time to join us at COERVER® Sydney North Shore!
Ground Location: Macquarie University Sporting Fields – Uni Oval – corner of Talavera Rd and Culloden Rd, Marsfield.
Date: January 14th – 16th (Tues-Thurs)
Time: 8:30am-11:30am each day (midday child pick-up available on request at no extra charge – although spots limited so be quick!)
Early Bird Price: $195 (Full price of $225 will be applied at the completion of the Early Bird period or while stocks last. Our usual 5% Sibling Discount will then be applied to all full price multi-sibling bookings).
PLEASE INCLUDE IN THE COMMENTS SECTION: Your child’s most recent club, team and any friend requests. Groups for the camp will be split by age, ability and friend requests (as best as possible).
PLEASE NOTE: These Camps regularly SELL OUT well in advance. So we encourage parents / players to register early to avoid missing out. Spots are strictly limited!
PARENTS / CARERS: Our primary source of communication for this program will be via email. So please ensure you are regularly checking your email (including 'Junk Mail') for all program updates and wet weather advice. If you would like to add multiple email addresses to our mailing list for this program please add these in to the comments section. Likewise, if you register via a Multi-Booking we strongly recommend you include all parties email addresses in the comments section to avoid missing out on any of the Camp communications.
COERVER® Coaching Sydney North Shore Mission;
- To deliver the very best technical skills football training program for Junior and Youth players in the region by utilising the world renowned COERVER® Method in partnership with adidas.
- To maximise the enjoyment and love of the game for every single player we train.
- To improve young players – both as footballers and as people. Using the hidden learnings and neuroscience inside the COERVER® Method to improve and develop each individual’s health, academic performance and general life skills.
- To develop technically skilful, confident, creative and competitive players who love the game, respect themselves, respect others, and display excellent sportsmanship.
14/01/2020 - 16/01/2020
Macquarie University Sporting Fields - Uni Oval
8:30am-11:30am Tues-Thurs (Midday Pick Up option)
U6-U12 & U13-U16 years